Do you Love to treat your furry friend to delicious treats! This recipe is dog tested and approved! Equally as important, this recipe is easy to make and requires a total of only four ingredients. We would love to hear how much your dog loves these treats too!
-1 cup pumpkin
-1/4 cup peanut butter (make sure it does NOT contain Xylitol)
-1/4 cup milk
-3 cups old fashioned oats
1. Beat the pumpkin puree, peanut butter, and milk on medium using an electric mixer. If you do not have a mixer you will can use a spatula but it will require some elbow grease.
2. Gradually add in 2 1/3 cups of the oats ensuring that it well mixed.
3. Using a tablespoon or small scoop, roll the mixture into small balls.
4. Roll the balls in the 3/4 cup of oats that is left over.
5. Cover the treats and place them in the refrigerator for about an hour, or until they are firm.
6. Give to your dog and watch them enjoy!
One of the perks of running a dog daycare in Boise is getting amazing recipes from our wonderful clients! This is one of the many recipes that has been shared with us over the years. We keep coming back to this recipe time after time because of how easy and quick it is to make! We hope your dog enjoys them as well.